Our city-dwelling 7-speed cycle has something for every type of urban rider. Combat Bay Area inclines, flat Chicago-land boroughs, and tight New York one-ways with this top-notch hybrid. The step-thru style frame makes it easy to mount and perfect for any age, stature, or style (dress & skirt friendly!). Combined with front and rear alloy brakes, the Shimano 7-speed drivetrain, and RevoShift grip shifters ensure utmost control and precision.
Construction & Safety
The Beaumont-7 helps you take control of your ride with a Shimano rear derailleur and RevoShift grip shifter for smoother, faster, and easier transitions. RevoShift shifters make changing gears easy, convenient, and safe with their positioning on the handlebars.
Front and rear alloy brakes guarantee a precise and safe ride combined with Shimano 7-speed drivetrain and RevoShift grip shifters providing the ultimate control. Pair that with Beaumont’s robust 700x35C tires for reliable gripping and improved shock absorption.
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"