Introducing Peaty's X Chris King Tubeless Valves - available in 10 official Chris King colors.
With design, sustainability & quality running right to the smoked black core, Peaty's Tubeless Valves are now available as a perfect match for your Chris King hubs.
Made from lightweight anodised 7075 aluminium, Peaty’s X Chris King Tubeless Valves are available in 42mm and 60mm lengths and fit most tubeless rims including carbon, Enduro and DH rims.
SUITABLE FOR MOST TUBELESS RIMS
The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm diameter and the integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails.
VALVES FOR LIFE GUARANTEE
As with all Peaty's Tubeless Valves - If you manage to break, snap, bend or crack our valves* then Peaty's will fix or replace them free of charge!
- Remove valve cap, o-ring and lock nut
- Insert valve through valve hole in rim
- Push the o-ring onto valve stem
- Thread the lock nut onto valve stem
- Hand tighten lock nut until firm
- Screw on valve cap
VALVE CORE REMOVAL
To de-core the valve, all you need to do is:
- Unscrew the valve cap
- Slot the valve cap over the valve core
- Twist anti-clockwise until the core can be pulled out
- Repeat in reverse to refit.
VIDEO ON VALVES